Hi, I’m Marc Roussy. I started this blog to help back-end developers deliver better quality applications and services.
What I discovered is that there’s many ways to improve quality beyond writing good code. Some of the aspects that I’ve written about (or will shortly) are:
- Programming Best Practices
- Code Review
- Layers of testing
- Static Code Analysis
- Pair Programming
- Managing Technical Debt
- How to choose the right tech stack
- Deployment strategies
- Code quality metrics
Investing in the above areas benefits the business by way of:
- Increased customer happiness when using the product.
- Increased confidence when selling and demoing the product.
- Faster delivery of features through process improvements and automation.
- Lower cost of maintenance of the product.
Most Popular Posts
Check out some of the most popular posts that I’ve written:
I’ve been writing code since Y2K was a thing. I work mostly in the .NET space and like to dabble in Node.js whenever I get the chance.
My skills (and therefore this blog) are mainly geared towards back-end technologies. I’ve worked extensively in the AWS and Azure cloud stacks.