Hi, I’m Marc Roussy. I started this blog as a way to self-document what I’m learning about. Cloud development is my area of expertise. My focus, and therefore the articles I publish, are centered on serverless technologies and how they can be leveraged with C#.
You’ll find the odd article here or there about tangentially related topics, but I do my best to stay on the serverless story.
Here are some of my most popular posts:
- The basic concepts of Azure Functions and its follow up on organizing Azure Functions.
- The primary use cases for AWS Lambda with .NET Core.
- The top reasons for .NET Core’s Fast Adoption Rate.
- Choosing a cloud provider for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Top 5 Visual Studio Code extensions for .NET Core.
I’ve been writing code in one form or other for the past fifteen years. I work mostly in the .NET space and like to dabble in Node.js when I get the chance.
I’m a full-stack developer specialized in the back-end. Concretely that means that while I can do front-end work, I’m more skilled at doing back-end work.
I’ve worked extensively with AWS and Azure and have a slight preference for AWS.
I’ve built enterprise and cloud-based applications across a multitude of industries and enjoyed every second of it.
Reach out to me for any comments or inquiries.