Hi, I’m Marc Roussy. I started this blog to help developers deliver better quality back-end applications and services.
What I discovered is that there’s many ways to improve quality beyond writing good code. Some of the aspects that I’ve written about are:
- Programming Best Practices
- Code Review
- Layers of testing
- Static Code Analysis
- Pair Programming
- Managing Technical Debt
- Deployment strategies
- Deciding when to use a given technology
Investing in the above areas benefits the business by way of:
- Increased customer happiness when using the product.
- Increased confidence when selling and demoing the product.
- Faster delivery of features through process improvements and automation.
- Lower cost of maintenance of the product.
Most Popular Posts
Check out some of the most popular posts that I’ve written:
- Top 5 .NET Core Extensions for Visual Studio Code
- When To Use AWS Lambda With .NET Core
- Defining Code Quality
I’ve been writing code in one form or other since Y2K was a thing. I work mostly in the .NET space and like to dabble in Node.js whenever I get the chance.
My skills (and therefore this blog) are mainly geared towards back-end cloud technologies. I’ve worked extensively with AWS and Azure.